Play’n Go is a company that develops exciting HD slots with a high percentage of returns. It provides its software only to licensed gambling establishments. During the gameplay, considerable attention is paid to the safety of users and the integrity of the game. The slot is made in the banger metal style and is dedicated to the British band Saxon, which is one of the brightest representatives of classic heavy metal. This team has sold over 15 million albums worldwide.
Main characteristics of the slot
The slot is made in an authentic design with good graphics and unusual symbols. A typical pub with various drinks is drawn in the background, where members of a musical group and their fans could spend time. The design of the simulator contains elements of a biker theme and knightly attributes. During the game it is possible to listen to the main hits of the cult band. The mechanics and graphics are basic, animation is used while scrolling the reel and showing winning combinations. The Saxon slot has a classic field size of 5 reels, each of which contains 3 cells of symbols. 10 paylines are played from left to right. The wild symbol is shaped like a sword with the neon logo of the Saxon group applied. The motorcycle vocalist raises the multiplier by 1 point.
How to play
The first step is to click on the button with the note at the bottom left. By this action, you can open the jukebox, from the track list of which you can select the preferred song that accompanies the gameplay. You can set a random mode and the songs will alternate among themselves. Play’n Go’s Saxon Paytable is opened by pressing the “i” button below the musical note. Here you can get acquainted with the various functional features, as well as see illustrations that will help you quickly understand all the possibilities of the gameplay. You can join the slot on all devices by placing a bet from 0.10 to 100 euros per spin. The game can be played in manual mode or using auto-spins, the number of which reaches 100. The slot payout percentage is 96.24%, and the maximum multiplication can be x10000. The slot has expensive, cheap and additional symbols. Let’s consider them in more detail:
1. Dear ones – a leather jacket, a helmet and a belt.
2. Cheap – star, as well as the suit of the card deck.
3. Additional – Wild (a sword with a neon logo of the group) and Scatter (the image of the soloist of the group and a biker motorcycle). The sword forms its own winnings and can substitute for ordinary symbols. Scatter launches Free Spins. You can quickly figure out how to win at Saxon: you need to catch from three cheap symbols or from two expensive ones on the same line, but always from left to right.
The bonus functionality in the slot is not too complicated, but under the right conditions it can give a good effect:
• The Win Multiplier feature is activated if all the slot symbols are completely stacked on all five reels. When a full stack of symbols is found on one reel, the winning multiplier increases by one point. This happens for each reel on which symbols are stacked. If a folded wild symbol falls out, the multiplier on this reel is increased by 2. After each spin, the winning multiplier is reset.
• You can get the Free Spins feature, the activation of which takes place if on one of the spins on reels 2 and 4 the vocalist of the group and the bike fall out. This results in a random number of free spins being awarded from 5 to 15. In this case, the win multipliers that are specified when starting the main game spin are transferred to the free spins (if any). It is also worth noting that when falling from two squatters, from 5 to 15 additional spins are added to the player’s spins.
A review of Saxon by Play’n Go, dedicated to the iconic British rock band, showed that the slot has great graphics and potential. It is safe to say that it will attract many players.